Soccer season came to an end for the Blunicorns: they didn't get to the championship game, but they played well and had so much fun together.
Sebastian's soccer season also ended, in a 1-1 tie against a really strong team. This photo is from the sidelines of his last game. :)
Sebastian's class makes birthday hats for each other as their way of celebrating and marking the occasion. This was Seb's creation for Elliot.
Liesl and I went to an open art studio and had an amazing time playing with clay. It was so fun.
Jasper and I have continued to enjoy the lack of rain, and have been running up a storm on the trails. He's such a good running companion.
Although it's been a dry fall, it's still been increasingly cold and dark out there, and so all four of us have been playing board games and pulling out the puzzles. Every summer, without fail, I start to think about jettisoning all the games, toys, and puzzles that take up so much space in our living room and the kids' bedrooms. No one plays them! And then sure enough, once November comes we dust off the games and find the floor pillows, and I'm so glad we have fun things lying around to play together. We've played Clue, Battleship, Ducks in a Row, Blokus, Magic Labyrinth, Ticket to Ride, and chess; we've done a few puzzles; Liesl has done more painting and drawing. We've been playing a lot of music on the Sonos and dancing around the living room. And of course reading reading, and more reading. Both Sebastian and I are making our way through all of the OBOB books.









No comments:
Post a Comment