Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Tracy's Flash Mob

My friend Tracy wanted to create and participate in a flash mob dance - it was on her life bucket list - and sadly Tracy has been diagnosed with an aggressive breast cancer. So a group of my amazing friends made a dance happen - Anne choreographed the moves, Michela finagled permission and a sound system at the PSU farmers market, Adrienne rallied the troops, and Mary provided the videography.  We gathered at 9:30 am on Saturday, Sept 12th - about 20 of us - and danced. Steve and Liesl and I both practiced a lot on Friday afternoon and early Saturday, and I was so happy to be rocking it out with them and with my friends. We were all nervous beforehand but it ended up being really very fun and memorable. I was really glad to be part of it.

I think you can view it by clicking through this link: Tracy's Flash Mob
(It's too big to be uploaded to the blog.)

No comments: