Saturday, February 15, 2025

more snow fun

More snow fell on Thursday night into Friday morning, but the wind died down and the bitter cold started to recede. We took Jasper over to the field first thing and got our snow angels in before the snow was disturbed.

 
Jasper and I walked down to the pond and then back up to the top of the hill before I settled in for a few hours of Zoom meetings.
 
Ella's house was the center of a neighborhood sledding party on Friday afternoon - lots of kids and their parents, hanging around outside eating pizza and enjoying the firepit, taking turns coming down the steep hill and banking the 90 degree corner onto Engleman. They built a ramp once the existing snow started melting away. Jasper and I walked down at 4 to join the fun -- to talk, not to sled! 

We had waffles and fruit for dinner, and Steve brought home some lovely purple roses and chocolates to celebrate Valentine's Day.

No comments: