Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Jasper

Our past week has been a blur of puppy feedings, puppy peeings, puppy walks, puppy play, and puppy whining at inconvenient hours of the night. I'm so tired. I have moments of wondering what the hell we were thinking, but it's mostly been fun and sweet. He's a lovely, mellow dog and he's really good with people - even children! We walk Seb and Liesl to school in the morning and pick them up in the afternoons - he went to both of their soccer games last weekend - and has been cooed over and manhandled by half the school.  He's been coming to work with me (my co-workers all gave their pre-approval) and hanging out (in a kennel) in my office while I meet with students. For the most part, he's a good ice-breaker; how scary can I be if I have a cute puppy to snuggle with? And in my free time, I am embarking on a crash course in raising and training a puppy...

No comments: