Thursday, May 8, 2008
alimentary musings
For a few days there, Sebastian had a new trick - he would turn his head to the side and look at whatever had his attention from a 90 degree angle. He always tilted his head to the same side - the left. He isn't doing it much anymore, but I did manage to get a picture of it.
We introduced pears this morning, which were, unsurprisingly, a huge hit. Sweet and yummy. Yesterday, his body finally got through with processing the sweet potatoes that we'd introduced on Sunday. For those of you with children, you know what I'm about to remark upon, and those of you without will probably find this utterly disgusting. (Which raises the question - who am I writing about it for???) Anyway, he had the most amazingly orange poop yesterday. Bright orange, with undigested sweet potatoes, and a much stronger smell. I can already tell I will soon miss the innocuous milky poop that he's emitted up till now. And I can't wait to feed him some green food and see how that looks! :)
We've got some new photos up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Peas! Peas! Peas! Very green...
Post a Comment