Tuesday, October 9, 2007

false advertising

Cousin Luke and I were Google chatting yesterday about the unbearable cuteness that marks all published baby pictures, videos, and blogs. I mean, is Silas always grinning that much? Does Danica make noises other than giggles? He mentioned that he and Cassie had babysat their friend's two daughters, and amid the wailing and crying and screaming wondered where the cuteness was.

Steve and I talked about it over dinner and decided that, in the interests of truth in advertising (and birth control?), we'd have to take some video and post some pics of our baby screaming and generally carrying on while we helplessly paced and rocked and cooed. Wait for it.

2 comments:

Carl said...

Ha! You say that now, but I want to know which of you, when your baby is screaming his or her head off, will walk in the opposite direction to go pick up the camera. Uh huh. :)

-Carl

Unknown said...

The lucky one will walk in the opposite direction to go get the camera.....