They did some running to warm up and then stretches, picked a team name - the Lightning, did some dribbling drills, passing drills, and a shooting practice. They were so happy and bouncy and loud and fun to watch - it was wonderful. (The pics are bad; I only had my phone. But they capture some of the spirit.)
Saturday, January 21, 2017
Liesl plays basketball
Liesl is playing basketball this winter through the local YMCA. The league is coed but she's playing on an all-girls team consisting entirely of friends from her kinder class, coached by the dad of one girl. (He has two older daughters, who he has coached for years, and a background as a competitive basketball player; from what I saw today he's going to be an outstanding coach.)
They did some running to warm up and then stretches, picked a team name - the Lightning, did some dribbling drills, passing drills, and a shooting practice. They were so happy and bouncy and loud and fun to watch - it was wonderful. (The pics are bad; I only had my phone. But they capture some of the spirit.)
They did some running to warm up and then stretches, picked a team name - the Lightning, did some dribbling drills, passing drills, and a shooting practice. They were so happy and bouncy and loud and fun to watch - it was wonderful. (The pics are bad; I only had my phone. But they capture some of the spirit.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment