Two photos, nearly identical: which do you think is better? A above, or B below?
Sunshine hitting the mossy green of the trees. Sigh. Be still my heart.
This photo is actually looking down into Oneonta Gorge.
Sebastian threw a stick down to the water, and his glove accidentally flew off his hand and followed it down. So he intrepidly clambered down the steep embankment of the gorge to retrieve it. There was a slip-sliding fall at the bottom but he recovered well, got the glove, and climbed back up. I was proud to see his bravery, especially after he got scraped up.The intrepid three (plus one!) at Triple Falls. We had attempted to make it to this third waterfall on previous trips to Horsetail, but the kids always pooped out - so pleased to have finally made it! The hike was 4.5-5 miles and I was happy with all three children for hiking it easily. Can't wait for spring and summer hikes together!
Back at the bottom, Sebastian proudly displaying the snow he carefully collected and carried all the way down from the top of the hike.
2 comments:
Definitely A. The V-shape in the background draws your eye to the center. And I think the falls seems more powerful in A, as well. I also like the various mossy tree shots, esp. the single one further down.
Dad
I like B best because the asymmetry shows the lay of the land and leads the eye to the grove of trees in the background.
mom
Post a Comment