"My story is about moving from New York to here, Portland. There were a lot of tall buildings and good food. Back then (three years ago) we lived in an apartment * in Irvington on the Hudson River. Port Chester is a city 20 minutes away from us, had a lot of fun places. I was sad to leave my family. There were big trucks that carried our stuff and our car. It was fun to drive around looking for a new house. I like that here I have a quiet block, not a busy city street. I have lots of soccer freinds to play with."
"This is me playing soccer for the Eagles, my soccer team. I am about to score a goal."
"Meet My Hero: My Mom. My Mom is a good cook. She plays games with me and my sister. She earns enough money to buy clothes for us. She is very funny."
"I am 7 years old. I am in 2nd grade. My teacher is Ms. daley. The members of my family are mom, dad, Liesl and me. Some of my friends are Frances, nathan, Alex, whiatt, and jack. My favorite food is strawberry shortcake. My favorite sport is soccer. My favorite tv show is I don't have one. My favorite song is I like to move it, move it. My favorite school activity is reading. When I grow up I want to be a soccer player! The nickname I'd choose for myself is Seb."
"The best book I ever read: Soccer Team Upset, by Fred Bowen. Tyler (the main character) has to play his best friend in the champinship game for the soccer trophy."
Draw a cartoon that tells something about you - this is Sebastian surrounded by books on all sides. (He takes after his Grandpa Avery.)Since he doesn't have a favorite movie, he decided to write about watching sports highlights on espn.com.
No comments:
Post a Comment