Friday, December 9, 2022

Xmas tree

We got a Christmas tree from Teufel's nursery again this year -- it's a 2-minute drive from home and is always unfancy and uncrowded. Steve and Liesl picked out an enormous tree - both tall and wide. We had to trim some branches off the bottom to get it to fit nicely into our living room, and I admit I was skeptical. But now that it's up and decorated, I have to admit it's a lovely tree and I'm glad.



In other fun weekend news, Liesl and her friend Quinn baked chocolate cakes together while Seb and I were out at his soccer game. The girls Facetimed each other and each baked in their respective kitchens. So fun! A virtual playdate of baking. I was so proud that Liesl took charge -- found the recipe, figured out where the supplies were, and did it all by herself.
Quinn at home with her cake, and Liesl in our home with her cake.
 

No comments: