Favorite Things
Softball, music,
Elementary schools,
My birthday, games,
Swimming pools,
Climbing, candy,
Reading books,
Like Fablehaven,
In cozy nooks,
Presents, flowers,
Always there's pets,
TV shows, movies,
French baguettes,
Birthdays, friends, and
Fantasy kings
These are some of
my favorite things!
Guinea Pigs (acrostic poem)
Grand little thing
Unbearably cute
Its chubby body
Nosing around
Exclaiming such noise
At audio cues
Prancing about
In cage and out
Greatly their loved
In all due honor to...
Starlight and Chewy!
Cinquain poems (like a haiku, but 2, 4, 6, 8, 2)
Jasper
Jasper.He is my dog!
I love him very much.
He is furry and quite fluffy
Big too!
Freckle
Freckle.
It is betterFreckle.
Than Dreambox learning is!
I like it because it is math,
FUN math!
My Great Grandma
I had A great grandma.
She was good at painting
And built many great doll houses
So cool!
(Onomatopeia poems)
Our House
The toaster goes squeak
The stairs go creak
The microwave goes beep
I woke up late! My brother said “That’s cheap”
The french toast goes splat
The silverware goes clat
OOhh!! French Toast, Mmmmmmm!!!!
Slurp, slurp,
Burp. excuse me! Schooltime!!!
A dog
A companion, a friend, sometimes offends
Ruff ruff
Won’t let you down
Woof woof
I want a crown!
Swooshing down a snowy hill?
Bark, bark, bark
Belly on the ground “that dog’s got skill”!!
Sloup sloup
Back inside warm and cosy
Doggie’s being a little nosy!
Poem by
Liesl Raab
I have a Dog,
(Alliteration poem)
My Family
I have a Dog,
He’s really cute but
He’s also kind of a hog!
I love my Dad
He tells the best stories
Even when we’re bad.
My brother likes a good Dare
So I thought he would
Like a bad scare!
I am the Daughter
And Bri is the mother
P.S. She drinks way too much water!
(Color Poem)
What Is Teal?
Teal is the color of my jacket
And I imagine
If it was alive it would cook up quite a racket!
Teal is a brave color
A bold one too!
Teal is a great painting,
Of a dolphin leaping in the sky!
Trust me you shouldn’t be complaining!
(Repetition Poem)
My dog Jasper
Yes, of course you do
I have a dog Jasper
Yes, I bought him for you
I have a dog Jasper
Yes, he’s not too lean
I have a dog Jasper
He’s also kind of a hog!
I love my Dad
He tells the best stories
Even when we’re bad.
My brother likes a good Dare
So I thought he would
Like a bad scare!
I am the Daughter
And Bri is the mother
P.S. She drinks way too much water!
(Color Poem)
What Is Teal?
Teal is the color of my jacket
And I imagine
If it was alive it would cook up quite a racket!
Teal is a brave color
A bold one too!
Teal is a great painting,
Of a dolphin leaping in the sky!
Trust me you shouldn’t be complaining!
(Repetition Poem)
My dog Jasper
I have a dog Jasper
Yes, of course you do
I have a dog Jasper
Yes, I bought him for you
I have a dog Jasper
Yes, he’s not too lean
I have a dog Jasper
Yes, his nose is very keen
I have a dog Jasper
Yes, nothing will keep him from sleep
I have a dog Jasper
No, he’ll never hear a peep!
I had a nice potion,
I have a dog Jasper
Yes, nothing will keep him from sleep
I have a dog Jasper
No, he’ll never hear a peep!
(Exaggeration Poem)
My Potion in Motion
I had a nice potion,
But mind you
I had a plan in motion!
I poured three cups of water
And out came an otter
That was sure to slaughter,
So I told it to go on its way!
You see the potion was a trick
For my brother's friend Nick.
I poured the cups into the potion
I had a plan in motion!
I poured three cups of water
And out came an otter
That was sure to slaughter,
So I told it to go on its way!
You see the potion was a trick
For my brother's friend Nick.
I poured the cups into the potion
And my plan was in motion
I poured it over Nick and
Nick was quick
But not quick enough
For that was the end of my brother’s friend Nick.
I poured it over Nick and
Nick was quick
But not quick enough
For that was the end of my brother’s friend Nick.
No comments:
Post a Comment