Pre-visit trip to Jade's for pork bao. Yum.
Friday, August 25, 2017
Oaks Amusement park
On Thursday, we made our annual foray to Oaks Amusement park to ride the carnival rides together - this time, I decided to get myself an unlimited bracelet as well so that I could participate instead of just watch. Liesl had earned two free passes through the library summer reading program, which helped, and we had such a great time. It was not very crowded and not very hot, so we rode everything twice and barely had to wait in line. We went on the carousel, the giant slide, the ferris wheel, the roller coaster, the train, the rocking boat, the frog-hopper, the balloon twirl, the bumper cars, and probably some others I'm forgetting. I got a little motion sick after one spinning ride but managed to recover and enjoy the rest of the day -
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment