Jump!
Double jump!
Magnolias in bloom at the Hoyt Arboretum.
Trilliums! A PNW sign of spring.
We feel that the forests and trees and moss are not as green as they should be at this time of year, and blame the ongoing drought. But there's still some pretty awesome moss out there. Steve and I first came to Portland and Oregon together for spring break in March 2005; we fell in love with the mossy trees, the creepy forests, the greenery everywhere, the Oregon coast, the Portland food scene, Powells Books.... So glad we made it here.We got some spring produce at the farmers market, enjoyed lunch at Sen Yai, played at Piccolo Park for a bit, and then regrouped at home before heading over to Steve's indoor soccer league. They were short on women so I suited up and played. It was super fun to run and sprint and be in a team-sport environment. I don't have any skills, and made some flubs when the ball came to me, but I ran hard and had a great time.
No comments:
Post a Comment