*This led to some great conversations with Sebastian about the internet - like, what is Craigslist? Are we going to a store? What do you mean it's someone's house? Are they selling other stuff? It also led to a very non-New York experience, wherein a guy I only knew from a Craigslist post and a couple of text messages left the Ibert on his front porch for me. I stopped by when he wasn't home, took the bike seat, and left cash in his mailbox. Crazy.
Thursday, May 30, 2013
our new taxi bike!
*This led to some great conversations with Sebastian about the internet - like, what is Craigslist? Are we going to a store? What do you mean it's someone's house? Are they selling other stuff? It also led to a very non-New York experience, wherein a guy I only knew from a Craigslist post and a couple of text messages left the Ibert on his front porch for me. I stopped by when he wasn't home, took the bike seat, and left cash in his mailbox. Crazy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment