Saturday, November 15, 2025

Seb turns 18!

We celebrated Seb's 18th birthday this week. 18! We had a lovely, quiet, family day. He opened lots of presents, mostly food and clothes.

Liesl's card wins the prize. 
As ever, waffles, bacon, and berries for breakfast.
In the afternoon, Seb, Jasper, and I went for a walk in Forest Park. Jasper was thrilled to have Seb along and dashed around happily with him. They even sprinted together up the final hill back to the gate, half a mile, while I walked.
Is there anything better than a midafternoon birthday nap? 
Dinner at Grassa. Pasta.  
Seb requested an apple pie again for his bday dessert. Hard to stick a candle in it, but delicious.
I made a collage of Seb on his birthday from ages one day through 5. Sigh. We raised an adult! He can vote! It was so fast.

No comments: