We took advantage of the gorgeous early sunshine to go for a family walk - down to Mill Pond, across the shortcut by Lost Park, through the neighborhood and Jordan Woods, to Jackie Husen park.
In other news, Liesl stood outside on our balcony for 20 minutes with birdseed in her hand, and managed to get a tiny bird to first eat out of her hand and then submit to being gently pet. Seriously. A wild bird. I don't know where she gets that kind of patience and animal whisperer magic. I took this picture from inside our home, frozen into place, afraid that if I got closer to the sliding door to get a better photo I would scare the tiny thing away.
Photos of Liesl doing an LYS soccer workout over Zoom call, in our garage. They have them at 4 pm on Mondays with their coach, and she's been getting back into it.







No comments:
Post a Comment