I've been very silent of late, as Steve and I have been trying to find a new apartment and dealing with some stresses in the old. Our current place is too small - and, to be honest, it has problems tied to its age that we are finding increasingly annoying. Old pipes, old paint, noisy radiators, inconsistent heat. And the final straw is that in the last month or so, our next-door neighbor has started chain-smoking. We can smell it all through our kitchen and living room. We were so upset about the idea of Sebbe sleeping with the smoke that we moved his crib into our bedroom, but now our sleep is very disturbed. It's hard to let him cry it out when he's 2 feet away and staring at you.
However, we can see the light at the end of the tunnel! We signed a lease last night for a new apartment, on Main Street in Irvington (5 minutes north). It's very large, with 2 bedrooms - new construction, windows on 3 sides, a spacious kitchen, lots of closets, washer-dryer, central air, and walking distance to the train. We're very excited. We move May 15th.
1 comment:
BARUCH HASHEM & MAZEL TOV!!!
btw, Sebbes looks just as adorable w/ the new haircut, maybe more!! I felt the same way about Abelle w/ the first haircut. We mama-birds need to chill I think!!
Post a Comment