At long last, Sebastian has discovered the ma sound. Mama. I love it. He still isn't using it to mean me, but at least he's added some mamamas to the dadadas in his repertoire.
He's also started doing this weird cute flying thing when he walks. He puts his arms behind him and juts his chin forward, leaning into the wind. I don't know if it makes his faster, or if he thinks it does. But it's utterly adorable. Back when tummy time was a big deal, he used to arch up on his belly, and lift his arms and legs behind him as though he were flying. This is the exact same pose, but vertical. We'll try to get some pictures of it.
We've had a very busy couple of weeks on our end. Some tough things: random sleeplessness (Seb), stomach virus (both me and Seb), and a very bad cold. Plus a visitor (hi Kelsey!), Thanksgiving then Christmas (cooking and shopping), and a bunch of busy work days for Steve. I can't wait for the Christmas break - I'll be home from the 24th to the 4th! It's awesome.
No comments:
Post a Comment