
Sebastian is 3 weeks and 5 days old! It feels as though the days simultaneously fly by - I never seem to manage to get anything done - and are very slow and sleepy - with hours spent on the couch, feeding the baby.
We're all doing really well. Sebastian weighed 9 lbs 10 oz when we visited the doctor this past Tuesday, which means he's been gaining a pound a week. He's really filled out - both his clothes and his cheeks (he has chins upon chins).
I've posted more pictures.
1 comment:
Hello all!It's always great to see new photos of Sebastian (and his mom & dad of course)and to get these periodic updates. Up until week 3, I couldn't decide which parent Sebastian resembled more. But, this week I definitely see Steven in your little boy :) In case this is what you have been hearing all along Brianna, have hope. Over the last year or so, a few people have told me that they see a bit of me in Rebecca (bless their souls:) ). Regardless, you have an adorable munchkin who looks very happy! Enjoy!!hugs from Barb, Ron, and Rebecca
Post a Comment